Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,500 professionals, is looking for – Unity developer to join the team of our customer TabTale.
TabTale, a leading mobile game publisher with over 1B global downloads, is looking for a Unity Developer to join our Bulgarian Team. You’ll be in charge of maintaining and developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. As part of a small and high-performing team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills while delivering great mobile games.
Come join our amazing, fun team in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing startup.
Do what you love:
• Implement game functionality according to communicated design
• Maintain live app codes and implement new features per request
• Write clean, readable, reusable and easily maintainable code
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions
All you need is:
• At least one year of experience with C# and Unity
• Excellent knowledge in Unity including experience with Scripting, Textures, Animation
• Experience with object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures
• Ability to navigate existing legacy code
• Experience with NGUI and UGUI UI-kits – an advantage
• Experience with Unity IAP – an advantage
• Experience with graphics development (Particle Systems, Shaders) – an advantage
• Familiarity with Android Studio and Xcode – an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!