We are looking for Team Leader-Senior Full Stack developer to join the team of our customer LuckyStreak.
LuckyStreak takes the live casino experience to new heights by merging innovation, style and gamification into an engaging and rewarding live casino experience
# exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
# latest technologies
# breakthrough gamification and personalization features
# stunning user interface
• Managing a development team with hands-on coding and mentoring (80% development, 20% management)
• Using different technologies and languages on a day to day basis
• Developing new features in both backend and frontend side
• Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas
• Creating builds and deploying releases to multiple environments
• Working with remote QA team in Skopje
• Assisting clients with integrating our API
• Self learning and progressing with the project
• Most importantly – Becoming integral part of the team and having fun!
• 5 years proven experience as a full stack developer (C# as backend)
• 2 year proven management experience as a team leader using Agile methodologies
• Experienced in working with remote teams
• Great knowledge of .Net Framework and C#
• Good knowledge of concurrency, multi threading and micro services
• Experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs, LINQ, Entity FW
• Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA experience
• Excellent English level
• Quick learner of new technologies
• Takes full responsibility of his tasks with a wide view of the system
• Eager to learn and grow with the team
• Willingness to accept more responsibilities other than his own
• DevOps Experience: Administrating Jenkins and AWS EC2 Instances, Inedo BuildMaster, Zabbix monitoring
• experience using thinktecture identity server
• signalR, socketIO, rabbitMQ (or other service bus)
• Angular and Angular2
• phaser JS
• developing WebApps for Android and iOS platforms
• Gaming experience
• Video streaming knowledge
I really really hope this position will be filled soon.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!