We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join the team of our customer Harman, a Samsung company.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services.
Redbend became part of HARMAN Connected Services in 2015. HARMAN is the world’s first services
company dedicated exclusively to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud
and connected devices.
The Red Bend Virtualisation engineering development team develops hardware virtualisation software (hypervisor) for automotive platforms based on ARM or Intel architectures, so they can run several operating system instances simultaneously.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Analyse customer and internal requirements and specification and write test cases accordingly.
• Participate in developing automation framework and automation of manual test cases.
• Learn and understand system architecture, test environment, tools and use them appropriately for testing, tracing and validation check.
• Formulate test strategies; creating test plans and test cases for regression, functional and performance testing.
• Execute manual and automated test cases.
• Analyse error logs in order to help identify the root cause of a failure.
• Follow bug reporting and tracking process.
• Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and test ability.
• Follow the industry and project standards in relation to the development processes.
• Participate in sprint cycles and collaborate with Agile team.
Your Required Skills:
• Fluent in English
• Experience with unit, integration, and system level testing on embedded software platforms.
• Desired experience with C.
• Significant programming experience in Python.
• Desired experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Field (e.g. electrical engineering, Informatics or equivalent)
• Collaborative team player with clear communication and documentation skills.
• Comfort working in an embedded system environment including automation and testing.
• Some experience with source revision control and build systems experience (git, gcc, make, etc)
• Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
• Experience/exposure to Agile/SCRUM
• Experience designing and developing robust and scalable automation frameworks using industry best practices.
• Experience working on Linux environment.
• Working knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel modules.
• Hands on experience with Mobile App automation tools such as UI Automator or Appium.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of ISTQB standards
• Knowledge of ASPICE standards
• Knowledge of ISO26262 standards.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today![formidable id="11"]