We are looking for you – UI/Game Artist (Mobile) to be part of the TabTale’s team.
TabTale is one of the most successful and growing companies in the world, developing iOS and android applications for children and more.
About the job:
• Design compelling, easy to understand visual elements for the game UI and menus
• Conceptualize UX layouts, detailed prototypes and user flows that will act as the building blocks and wireframes for the games’ UI
• Create and implement UI designs, from 2D assets to Scaleform integration.
• Create high quality textured UI elements (menus, buttons, scrollbars, panel frames, etc.)
• Work closely with and take direction from the Art Director to maintain a consistent art style for the UI and menus
• Work closely with designers and provide ideas on how to best convey important game information to the player in the most straightforward way possible
• Identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute and iterate on creative solutions
• Create assets for programmers
• Great passion and creativity for interface design, with strong art skills regarding iconography and 2D graphics; good understanding of interface functionality
• At least 2+ years of game experience
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
• Good conceptual and illustration skills
• Strong portfolio demonstrating solid UI and graphic design skill
• Good understanding of dynamic market trends and visual fashions and styles
• Ability to create both original creative art assets for UI, as well as match existing art styles (if needed)
• Proactive work ethic; a capable problem solver who is not afraid to be challenged
• Mobile / Traditional Gamer
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!