Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 9,000 professionals, is looking for – Senior UI/UX Artist to join our TabTale team.
TabTale is looking for a talented, experienced Senior Mobile Game UI/UX Artist with strong Concept Art skills, to create original UI designs and Concept Art for our different mobile games.
As a Senior UI/UX Artist, you will work under tight deadlines and collaborate with the Art Director, Game Designers, Studio and Project Managers to suggest solutions for both visual and functional issues and make sure you deliver the best possible sketches, illustrations, and concepts for the entire game. You will mainly work on modern, fun Hyper Casual games as well as Casual games. You’ll need to sketch quickly and come up with different ideas, approaches, and solutions for various projects.
If you enjoy working on different games and art styles, and if you love mobile games (especially Hyper Casual ones), we want to meet you!
• Create top-quality UI/UX designs and art for the company’s legacy games
• Understand the importance of great UI and effective UX
• Create quality Illustrations and Concept Art for the company’s game portfolio
• Minimum 4 years of relevant UI/UX and Concept Art experience in the mobile gaming industry
• Demonstrable Concept Art skills with a strong portfolio
• Skilled in UI, Characters, Environments, and Props
• Able to draw in different styles
• Able to come up with many quick concepts and ideas
• Able to interact independently, communicate well and present ideas
• Able to meet deadlines
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Self-motivated, organised team player with a positive attitude
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!