Matrix global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,500 professionals, is looking for you – Senior C++ Developer to join our team of Cognata.
Cognata is at the forefront of the exponential growth of the autonomous vehicle industry – fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms and 3D simulation/mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking -supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world,after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
We’re looking for a highly talented and experienced software engineer. In this role, you will design, build and maintain various software components. Also customization of Cognata SW for various client needs. All this while maintaining and contributing to our strong start-up can-do culture.
● Customization of client design to for integration with Cognac’s SDK
● Design, implement test and document various elements in Cognata’s software stack
● Troubleshoot issues
● QA, unit test software elements
● Work with and interface will multidisciplinary teams
● BSc in CS / Physics / Math
● Experience of at least 5 years in OOP
● Experience of at least 3 years in C++11/14
● Experience of at least 2 years with C++ build environments for example: CMake
● Experience of at least 2 years of scripting in python
● Experience of at least 2 years in Java/C#
● Experience with Bash scripting
● Experience with TCP/IP
● Experience with working with and building Dockers
● Experience working with source control (workflows) advantage using git
● Advantage experience with Matlab/Simulink
● Advantage experience with: ROS/ ROS2
● OS: Windows/Linux
● Fast learner, versatile, diligent
● Ability to switch fast between environments and projects
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
Competitive remuneration package
Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
Additional private medical and dentist insurance
Free Hebrew and Business English classes
Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
Yearly Christmas party for employees and family members
Internal sports competitions
Top quality office environment