Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,500 professionals, is looking for RT Embedded Software Team Leader to join the team of Essence.
• At least 6 years C programming experience in RT Embedded.
• Experience with embedded platforms and RTOS.
• Experience with ARM Cortex M architecture, CPU subsystem (modes, exception handling), memory management low level drivers.
• Experience in SW design, Low and high level, taking into consideration all the product life cycle (end to end).
• Experience in light-weight, real time operating systems (RTX, FreeRTOS, etc).
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and with Agile
• Experience with low power embedded systems
• Experience in communication protocols
• Experience in imaging / image sensors / camera interfaces
Writing Design documents for development and testing.
• The ability to read schemes, understand signals and frequencies, ability to understand hardware and hardware electrical circuits.
• Knowing the 7 layers model concentrating in the 2 lower layers.
• Experience with hardware integration, board bring up.
• Experience with testing equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers, sniffers etc.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Yearly Christmas party for employees and family members
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: RTTL
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!