Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,500 professionals, is looking for QA Automation engineer to join the team of Ezbob.
You will be part of a team building and testing the next generation of lending solutions. This position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment.
• Writing and designing test plans
• Developing test tools and automatic tests
• Executing automatic tests during development and release phases
• BA computer science graduate OR soon to graduate (in his/her’s last semester)
• 1-3 years of proven experience in writing Java automation.
• Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent, resourceful, attention to details, team player
• Ability to understand overall system functionality
• High level of English (read, write, talk)
• JAVA development (must) & object oriented programming (nice to have)
• Experience with QA & automation tools
• Experienced with CI/CD processes, build and deployment servers (nice to have)
• Familiar with the Selenium platform
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Yearly Christmas party for employees and family members
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!