Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 9,000 professionals, is looking for – MS Dynamics CRM developer to join the team of our customer UoPeople.
Founded in 2009, and now serving over 17,000 students from 200 countries worldwide the University of the People is the Education Revolution. It is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue a high quality and invaluable American Degree.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop end-to-end solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications (on the cloud)
• Work with a remote team of junior and Senior level developers to design and implement a Microsoft CRM platform tailored to the organisation needs
• Function as a local expert for junior developers on same location
• Provide support for users and troubleshoot any issues after implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 2 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications development
• Develop end-to-end solutions using ASP.NET MVC 5 or above
• Work with HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular is a plus
• Develop console applications using C#
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work with distributed teams effectively
• Additional skills:
• Ability to work with TFS/Git source controls
• Work in SCRUM teams
• Experience with business systems (a plus)
• Personal characteristics.
• Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team situation
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!