Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 9,000 professionals, is looking for – Mobile Developer to join the team of our customer TabTale.
TabTale, a leading mobile game publisher for kids with over 1B downloads worldwide, is looking for an excellent Mobile Developer to join our best of breed framework Development Team.
Maintain (bug fixes and code improvements) current publishing SDK, written in Java, Objective C and #C
Integrate with third party SDK’s
Design and implement new features requests.
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
Support external and internal studios during integration with our SDK.
• 2+ years of experience developing in one or more of the following: Java / ObjectiveC;
• At least one year of experience with mobile iOS app development or with mobile Android app development;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Experience with Unity and C#;
• Experience with OO design and design patterns;
• Experience with building mobile SDKs;
• Experience with Scrum, TDD and agile development methodologies;
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!