Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,500 professionals, is looking for Junior Technical Support Engineer to join the team of Kryon.
Kryon is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and hands-on Technical Support Engineer to join the team. They are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. The TSE will work closely with their partners and enterprise customers on product deployments and will be responsible for delivering outstanding technical support remotely.
• Provide technical support to partners and customers who are using our enterprise software.
• Provide support for pre and post sales activities.
• Design and develop process automation content using Kryon’s unique authoring tool.
• Perform product installations and implementation.
• Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
• Work with Tier 2-4 to resolve complex issues.
• High availability – support real-time systems for global partners and customers
• Minimum 1 year of technical support experience for enterprise software.
• B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field – an advantage
• Experience with system implementation and deployment, including system configuration and troubleshooting in a client-server environment.
• Outstanding customer facing abilities and verbal communication skills.
• IT knowledge/background required.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and documentation skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs.
• Self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Fast learner, creative thinker and able to solve problems.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Yearly Christmas party for employees and family members
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: JTSE
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!