We are looking for а Junior .NET developer to join our team of University of the People- the world’s first non-profit, tuition-free, accredited, online, American university.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop end-to-end solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications (on the cloud)
• Work with a remote team to design and implement a Microsoft CRM platform tailored to the organization needs
• Provide support for users and troubleshoot any issues after implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
Experience with the following technologies (during or after studies):
• Good knowledge of relational databases;
• Understanding the principles of OOP;
• Basic to Good knowledge of C#;
• Ability to develop end-to-end solutions using ASP.NET MVC 5 or above is a plus;
• Working with HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular is a plus;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Ability to work with distributed teams effectively.
• Ability to work with TFS/Git source controls (a plus);
• Ability to work in SCRUM teams is a plus;
• Experience with business systems (a plus).
• Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work independently or in a team situation;
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!