Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 9 000 professionals, is looking for an Industry Liaison & Sales Associate to be part of Kenes team – one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organisers of medical and scientific events.
As a member of Kenes’ Industry Liaison team, the Industry Liaison & Sales Associate will be responsible for Industry Liaison and Sales for Kenes managed congresses.
• Meet and exceed assigned targets for profitable sales objectives in assigned congresses and industries
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Grow and further develop existing and new business, and meet established goals
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, while prospecting for new ones
• Plan sales strategy for each project, develop Industry Prospectus and manage all partnerships including soliciting, creating/responding to offers with proposals
• Be the main contact for industry and act as liaison between companies and project teams for your assigned congresses
• Proactively provide reports to the Senior Account Manager, project teams, and clients
• Conduct successful negotiations with clients
• Attract industry representatives as delegates to assigned congresses
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline; MBA – an advantage
• 3 years proven sales experience, Industry Liaison & Sales – an advantage
• Native or mother-tongue English; additional European languages – an advantage
• Previous work experience in an international environment with global offices/markets
• Excellent computer skills
• Moderate travel (20%)
• Target and results oriented
• Exceptional client/interpersonal skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Ability to work independently
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!