Crazy Labs brand is a home to both industry leading Hyper Casual games and famously adored Lifestyle games.
As a Top 10 mobile games publisher (according to AppAnnie) and with over 2.5 billion downloads, we’ve become a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution and innovation. The company’s headquarters are in Israel, with global offices in China, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
We are looking for Game Designer. Join our creative team!
Our ideal candidate should have previous experience creating successful mobile games.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Lead our games through their full cycle, from concept to release
- Design game economy, game mechanics & monetization
- Create clear & complete game design documentation for game content & features
- Communicate and prioritize game design to relevant stakeholders; facilitate the production process and be involved in critical review milestones
- Lead and balance game KPI based on data analytics and market trend decisions
- Help come up with new & accurate game themes
Do you have what it takes?
- Be passionate about making games and creating fun, engaging user experiences.
- Have at least 3 years of game design experience
- Have experience in mobile applications
- Have a proven history of managing complex design projects in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy challenges and problem solving
- Be immersed in the gaming world, know the market and current trends
- Be positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Have proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology
- Have a broad understanding of core-loop, meta-game, game-balance, economy, and monetization models
- Have excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life-cycle
- Broad knowledge of games; passion for casual, mobile and classic arcade game genres.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Flash, Perforce, Unity and Adobe Photoshop – an advantage