Matrix Global is growing – we have several positions open in the team of our client Cognata! Currently, we are searching for a DevOps Engineer – read the description below and apply if you are ready for a new and challenging professional opportunity.
Cognata is at the forefront of the explosive growth of the autonomous vehicle industry – fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms and 3D mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking – supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world, after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
We’re looking for a highly talented DevOps Engineer, reporting to Infrastructure group leader. In this role, you will lead and create all devops operations, solutions in Cognata. Building a robust cloud infrastructure for running Cognata’s simulation at scale. In addition you will be responsible for CI/CD infrastructure, while making sure Cognata is using state of the art technology. All this while maintaining and contributing to our strong start-up can-do culture.
- Work with different cloud environments (Azure / AWS / Google Cloud / others);
- Help design and build and architectural solutions for complex systems;
- Deploy and maintain external and internal systems and APIs.
- DevOps culture passion;
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux/Unix environments;
- Experience with Docker;
- Infrastructure automation tools: Jenkins, Terraform;
- Advantage experience with Kubernetes;
- Coding/programming experience of at least 3 years;
- Languages: JS, Node, Python, Go;
- Demonstrable ability of problem troubleshooting;
- Independent and self-motivated;
- Advantage Public / Private Cloud: Azure;
- Monitoring systems experience.
If you are looking for a challenging environment where you can prove your skills and master new
technologies, Matrix Global is the right place for you!
As most work is carried out remotely, the main work place will be in our Skopje office, located
in the center of the city.
What can we offer?
– Nice office in the center of the city;
– Yoga in the office, membership for fitness, swimming pool, Pilates etc.;
– Special employee surprises every month;
– Happy hour party every second Friday;
– Trips to Israel;
– Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project
management to cloud architecture;
– Challenging projects in different industries;
– And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.
Matrix Global is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages
qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.