We are looking for – Data Analyst to join our TabTale team.
Are you a number’s geek and are interested in the gaming world?
TabTale, a leading gaming company with 2B global downloads to date, is looking for an experienced Analyst to analyse our data and help our games reach their full potential. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously and dealing with many stakeholders within the company.
Here’s what we need, up for the challenge?
Responsibility for full game analysis cycle: define, investigate and analyse game events; perform initial quality assurance checks; visualize results
Develop and maintain dashboards and reports
Collect, analyse and interpret player behavior data
Identify and communicate key trends and potential development improvements
Monitor, evaluate and communicate the effect of game changes
Work effectively with minimal guidance; prioritise and schedule your own tasks
Got what it takes?
● 2+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst
● Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
● Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheet skills, including pivoting capabilities
● Ability to query data in order to evaluate ongoing player behavior and interests in relation to game features
● Ability to communicate data results and related conclusions effectively to staff from multiple departments
● BSc in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
● Experience working with Columnar DB (RedShift, Vertica)
● Experience with SQL
● Experience working in the gaming industry
● Team-player with excellent initiative and self-motivation
● Great organisational and problem-solving skills
● Ability to accept and follow direction; navigate through ambiguity; manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
● Willingness to accepting ownership and accountability of the process
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga and Bulgarian folk dances classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: DA
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!