MATRIX-IFS is a dynamic, fast growing, technical consultancy helping Banks, Brokerage, and Financial Services companies with AML/fraud detection, trading surveillance consulting and systems integration. We source and foster the best talent and recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s future.
• Providing IT solutions for business requirements that are presented in the forms of BRDs, change requests, defects etc.
• Providing detailed technical requirements documentation (FSDs etc.) to the development teams in a clear and presentable manner.
• Verifying good quality of development deliverables by designing and implementing QA tastings
• On-going customer support (enquiries and requests) in high quality manner and on time
• Providing high quality business support to development teams.
• 3 + years of experience as a business data analyst
• Knowledge and experience in analyzing large amounts of data
• Experience working with SQL databases
• Experience writing design documents
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluent English
• Scripting/programming experience
• Knowledge in cyber-crime or fraud
• Experience with online banking systems