We are looking for you – BI & Big Data QA to be part of the TabTale’s team.
TabTale is a leading mobile game publisher with over 1.2B downloads globally, is looking for BI & Big Data QA to help maintain and grow our BI system. The candidate will be in charge to monitor the health of the BI System. Will also test and maintain complex architectures such as databases and Large-scale data processing systems using SQL, Ta-lend, and other cloud-based tools.
What you’ll do:
• Understand the BI workflows across multiple tiers of data – batch processing & ETL
• Write & maintain SQL queries in order to check internal and external data integrity
• Perform QA data integrity tests in to support the BI development
• Perform root-cause analysis of BI SLA issues
• Provide data-driven dashboards/reports and handle incidence response for maintaining SLA
What can you bring to the table:
• An academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field
• At least 6 months of experience with SQL
• Familiarity with ETL Tools or Big Data – a big advantage
• Passion for working with Data
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• High Level of logical reasoning
• Ability to work under pressure and in a rapid-changing environment
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga and Bulgarian folk dances classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: BIBDQA
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!