TabTale’s Crazy Labs studio is home to both industry-leading Hyper Casual games and famously adored Lifestyle games.
As a Top 10 mobile game publisher (according to AppAnnie) with over 2 billion downloads, TabTale has become a worldwide leader in casual game development, distribution and innovation. The company’s headquarters are in Israel, with global offices in China, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer. Come join our creative team in our Macedonia office!
- Participate in various design projects, from concept to completion
- Produce final design solutions (banners, social posts, app store materials)
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Coniser feedback from other designers to make improvements
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Previous graphic design experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org