Our unique highly educated, carefully selected, and meticulously trained core workforce is among the most stable and loyal in the industry. We employ more than 1,400 professionals on 2 continents (Israel and East Europe), with long term relationships with more than 60 customers in 90 different projects. Our R&D centers in Israel are located in 7 sites nationwide with the main offices in Beit- Shemesh, only 30 minutes from both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. In addition to engineering certification, all our employees receive additional tailor-made technological training by certified trainers from John Bryce academy, Matrix’s Software Training Division and the leading IT & Technology training college in Israel.
Our main offices in Eastern Europe are located in Sofia (Bulgaria) and Skopje (Macedonia). Both locations are managed by a dedicated Israeli and local team. If you are looking for a long term, stable partnership with a consulting firm that can custom-tailor its service to the needs of your project, Matrix Global’s “smart-shoring” is the answer you are looking for. As our customer, you will quickly discover that the geographic distances between us are small and the cultural distances virtually non-existent.
We speak your language, literally and figuratively!
What do we offer?
- Global offshore/ nearshore sites in Israel, Macedonia and Bulgaria
- Experienced developers and QA in various technologies
- Competitive and flexible prices
- Full project capabilities (E2E solution)
- 21 innovation centers of excellence
- Full transparency for all project Lifecycle phases
- Stability (less than 5% attrition rate)
- More than 10 years of proven offshore/ nearshore working methodology
- Satisfied customers, loyal employees and lean management