Our customer Kenes is looking for Marketing Coordinator to be part of their team-one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
• Ensuring all new applications are processed correctly;
• Ensuring all renewals are processed correctly;
• Updating and maintaining member profile information;
• Responding to member queries on a daily basis;
• Coordinating email communications in liaison with Association Account Managers;
• Providing regular membership statistics and reports;
• Fluent in English (verbal & written);
• Database experience;
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel);
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Service oriented;
• Team player;
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree – advantage
• Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience in an administration support role
• English – fluent – native speaker/mother tongue level, verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, ERP systems; familiarity with additional computer programmes, CMS and website back office editing – advantage
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
Additional private medical and dentist insurance
Business English and Hebrew classes
Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
Yearly Christmas party for employees and family members
Internal sports competitions
Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: MC
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!